Implant Study Club
San Diego Implant Study Club
The San Diego Mini Residency Implant Study Club was formed in 1994. The Study Club began with a goal to assist dental clinicians in obtaining the skills necessary to diagnose, treatment plan, and familiarize themselves with the various implant systems.
This has successfully provided members to progress from beginner to advanced clinicians in implant dentistry.
The Study Club works closely with the implant companies and the area Dental Laboratories to provide up to date trends in implant dentistry for its members.
Drs. Eckstein, Oleksy, Gile, and Havas have incorporated advanced dental techniques into their specialty practice, which have been designed to achieve and maintain optimal oral health. Bone grafting, sinus lift, distraction osteogenesis, platelet rich plasma, dental implants, cancer screening, birth defect reconstruction, and extractions are amongst a few of the procedures that they perform in their office surgical suites.
The Study Club offers local dentists:
- Knowledge in restoring dental implants (single tooth to complex full mouth rehabilitation.)
- Removable partial and full over denture stabilization. (Hybrid dentures.)
- Support of fellow colleagues to assist in diagnosing, treatment planning and final restorations.
- Mentoring from Dr. Harold Gulbransen (Prosthodontist)
- Technical support from local representatives who are present at all meetings.
- National and International Speakers
- AGD and CEU hours for each lecture.
By becoming a member of The San Diego Implant Study Club, you will learn various implant systems, diagnose and treat implant cases, avoid complications, and learn temporization for soft tissue recontouring.
Cost of Membershipâ$450.00 which includes 1 staff member to attend 6 sessions throughout the year. $35.00 for each additional staff. For individual lectures the cost is $100.00 per guest.
To learn more about the San Diego Mini Residency Implant Study Club or to enroll, please contact Sandy Reiten at our San Diego Office 619.686.2770, ext. 129, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.