Directions to our San Diego Location
If you're coming from the north, take I-5 S until you get to the exit
for I-8 E. Take the exit onto CA-163 S, then exit toward University Ave.
Merge onto 6th Ave, turn right onto Pennsylvania Ave, and turn left onto
3rd Ave. You'll see our office on the left just before you get to
If you're coming from the south, take I-5 N until you get to the 6th
Ave exit toward Downtown. Turn right onto 6th Ave, turn left onto Upas
St, and turn right onto 3rd Ave. Turn left onto Walnut Ave, and you should
see our dental office immediately to your right.
Experienced Oral Surgeons in San Diego
Our skilled team of oral surgeons at Center for Oral & Facial Surgery
in San Diego, CA, provides comprehensive oral surgery and facial surgery.
Established in 1927, our oral surgery practice is the oldest and largest
in San Diego County, providing you with two convenient locations. Our
oral surgery and facial surgery services
- Dental Implants: Dental implants provide an option for replacing missing teeth with comfortable,
semi-permanent, natural-looking teeth. Dental implants can help ease daily
activities like eating and talking, preserve bone tissue, and improve
your overall oral health.
- Bone Grafting: Bone grafting is a type of procedure that allows us to grow bone where
needed, opening up the opportunity for placing implants or restoring your
jaw’s functionality and aesthetic appearance.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Many patients will need to have their wisdom teeth removed at some point
early in life to prevent problems down the road. We make the process straightforward
- Impacted Canines: Impacted teeth are teeth that become stuck in your mouth and cannot erupt
into use. We can help treat impacted teeth and clear the way for it to function.
- Facial Trauma: Our team at the Center for Oral & Facial Surgery can handle most
types of facial trauma, helping reconstruct and rehabilitate your oral
and facial structure.
Our team is dedicated to providing customized patient care, helping you
feel comfortable both before and after the procedure.
Call us at (619) 299-3320 today for an appointment!